Texas Public Adjusters
Duties of a Texas Public Adjuster
1. A Texas Public Adjuster inspects the damaged areas with scrutiny noting any and all damage that could possibly be included in the claim.
2. A Texas Public Adjusters staff may sift through the debris of damaged personal property, painstakingly documenting and inventorying each and every damaged item to ensure every penny is accounted for.
3. A Texas Public Adjuster documents the damage to the structure and personal property with hundreds and sometimes thousands of digital photos.
4. A Texas Public Adjuster diagrams the affected areas to ensure accurate damage estimation.
5. A Texas Public Adjuster reviews the insured's insurance policy to be sure the insurance company is affording every possible coverage to their client.
6. A Texas Public Adjuster reviews the insurance company's estimate of damage. Errors in the extent of the damage or pricing for the damaged items are noted.
7. A Texas Public Adjuster reviews, understands and responds to what can seemingly be an overwhelming amount of confusing paperwork sent to you by your insurance company.
8. A Texas Public Adjuster formulates a complete estimate of damages and compiles a package with all relevant photos and other claim documentation. The Claim Pack is then delivered to the insurance carrier for their review.
9. A Texas Public Adjuster meets the insurance company’s claims adjuster or supervisor on site at the claim to point out and negotiate any differences.
10. A Texas Public Adjuster can work directly with an attorney hired by an insured to litigate any differences not able to be settled by the Public Adjuster. The Public Adjuster can supply the attorney with the vast majority of what they will require to begin their work, thereby relieving the insured of another seemingly overwhelming task.
Residential or Commercial
Damage from Smoke